Although widely expected, there was no iPhone 5 in 2011 after all, though the company did announce the iPhone 4S.
So we'll surely see a total revision of the iPhone during 2012. We've gathered together all the latest rumours on the new iPhone 5 to give us a reasonable picture of what Apple's...
1. Throw the pen at a Wall and try Write in again.
2. Hold the Pen in the upward direction for 5 mins and try
3. Do not use the pen for 10 days and then try write up.
4. Throw the pen in the water and then write up again.
5. Expose the pen to the heavy weather conditions...