• Dear Guest, Please do NOT forget to join our TESTING JOBS (ONLY) FACEBOOK GROUP to be aware of latest TESTING openings, and you may also post any TESTING related queries/jobs.

(FRESHERS) 'DASSAULT SYSTEMES' : Off-Campus : BE / BTECH / ME / MTECH : 2018 / 2019 Passout : Multiple Profiles : On 9 July 2019 @ Pune

Cherry

(FRESHERS) 'DASSAULT SYSTEMES' : Off-Campus : BE / BTECH / ME / MTECH : 2018 / 2019 Passout : Multiple Profiles : On 9 July 2019 @ Pune

Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE)

Recruitment for the company - 3dPLM (Dassault Systemes)

(Freshers) Walk-In : Pooled Off-Campus : BE / BTECH / ME / MTECH : 2018 / 2019 Passout : Multiple Profiles @ Pune (Maharashtra)

Greetings from CENTRAL PLACEMENT CELL of Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET)'s 1)Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE), Pune 2)Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering and Research (PCCOE&R), Pune and 3)Nutan Maharashtra Institute of Engineering and Technology (NMIET), Pune !!

It gives us pleasure to inform you that Dassault Systemes drive for BE/B Tech (Mech/CS/IT/ENTC/ELECTRIC) and ME/M Tech (Mech/CS/IT) 2018 and 2019 Batch is scheduled on 09.07.2019 at PCET's PCCOE&R, Ravet, Pune.

Positions :
1. Technical QA and Customer Support Engineer
# Qualification: BE/B Tech from Computer/IT/ENTC/ELECTRIC - 2018/2019 Passed out candidates - 60% aggregate in all academics with NO GAPS
# Salary: 4.5 LPA
2. CAD Technical Support
# Qualification: BE/BTech - from Mechanical 2018/2019 Passed out candidates - 60% aggregate in all academics with NO GAPS
Salary: 4.5 LPA
3. R&D QA Associate Engineer
# Qualification: ME/MTech from Computer Science or IT - 2018/2019 Passed out candidates - 60% aggregate in all academics with NO GAPS
# Salary: 4.75 LPA
4. R&D QA Associate Engineer
# Qualification: ME/MTech from Mechanical - 2018/2019 Passed out candidates - 60% aggregate in all academics with NO GAPS
# Salary: 4.75 LPA

Interview process :
# Online Test
# Technical Interview

NOTE:
# All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned above are requested to Submit the Online Registration Form below the signature at the bottom of this page. Students who are not eligible should not apply otherwise they will not be allowed for further drives @ PCET's PCCOE, PCCOE&R, NMIET.
# All the updates for this drive and other drives in future will be available on Facebook Page www.facebook.com/ShitalkumarRawandale and also on the website www.rawandale.com from time to time as per the need.
Registration IDs will be given to all the registered students (without checking their eligibility) few days before the drive in the excel sheet on www.rawandale.com . But Only the eligible students as per criteria will be allowed to appear on the day of recruitment drive after checking all the original documents and one photocopy set of all the documents.
# Disclaimer: Please note that any drive we conduct @PCCOE&R/ PCCOE/NMIET depends on company’s decision. So on eleventh hour if any company cancels / postpones the drive or changes the criteria, PCCOE&R, Ravet/PCCOE, Nigdi/NMIET, Talegaon will not be responsible for the same. Before coming for the drive @PCCOE&R/ PCCOE/NMIET, please see the posts for such changes.

Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume - Multiple Copies
# Government Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License)
# Passport Size Photograph
# College ID Card

Note: Candidates without meeting given Eligibility Criteria - Please do NOT apply.

Walk-In Date : On 9th July 2019

Walk-In Venue :
PCCOE&R,
Ravet,
Pune

Contact Person : HR

How to Apply for this Job ?

Check All Details

Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.