(FRESHERS / EXPERIENCED) 'MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS' : ME / MTECH : Test Engineers @ Bangalore

Cherry

(FRESHERS / EXPERIENCED) 'MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS' : ME / MTECH : Test Engineers @ Bangalore

Motorola Solutions

On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.

(Freshers / Experienced) ME / MTECH : Test Engineers @ Bangalore (Karnataka)

Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.

Job Details :
# Test Engineer
# Bangalore, India
# Engineering and Sciences
# Job ID: 9022BR
# Relocation Provided: Domestic
# Position Type: New Grad

Department Description :
# SQA - System Quality Analysis - System testing team.

Primary Skills :
# Expertise in Test procedure preparation, test execution and methodologies. Deep insight into SDLC.
# Good Knowledge in Linux, shell and perl scripts.
# Good knowledge in C, C++ and JAVA.
# Good academic record.
# Individual contributor

SOFT SKILLS :
# Good communication / Team handling skills.
# Good Listening skills

Basic Requirements :
# MTech with good academics and passed in reputed institute, Good in scripting and JAVA.

How to Apply for this Job ?

Apply Online Here

Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.