• Dear Guest, Please do NOT forget to join our TESTING JOBS (ONLY) FACEBOOK GROUP to be aware of latest TESTING openings, and you may also post any TESTING related queries/jobs.

Preparation

Hi,

I am fresher, and just wanted to know what kind of preparation is necessary before we go to interview?
Like should we revise C, C++, Java etc?
What kind of aptitude will be conducted in majority company?

Thank You.

Hi,

I am fresher, and just wanted to know what kind of preparation is necessary before we go to interview?
Like should we revise C, C++, Java etc?
What kind of aptitude will be conducted in majority company?

Thank You.
Hi Priya,

As Fresher it is always good that you should have strong Knowledge in any of the programming language..at least the basic... you should also focus on the RDBMS..like what u have studied in B.E...
The Companies looks that your concept is clear or not and how much capability you have to learn a new thing as for Fresher they provided traning.....
Aptitude will be very simple just practice the problem of class 9 and 10..like age problems, profit& loss, Time & distance..there can be English aptitude test....Sometime there is also Technical aptitude test :)

minol

Preparation H is a brand of medications used in the treatment of hemorrhoids. It was originally packaged in a tube like toothpaste, with a similar consistency. Pfizer, the maker of Preparation H, has also released the product in a suppository form, which is not as popular as the cream.

Preparation H dates from about 1935. The company most recently named Wyeth was incorporated in 1926 as American Home Products, or AHP, and "one of AHP's earliest prizes was the acquisition of a sunburn oil in 1935 that the company transformed into Preparation H, which became one of the world's best-selling hemorrhoid treatments." AHP changed its name to Wyeth in 2002. Wyeth was acquired by Pfizer in 2009.

Note that Preparation H contains as its primary ingredient shark liver oil, to which it attributes most of its qualities. As with any naturopathic remedy, the contents are unverified and untested (i.e. chemical contents and ratios are not standardized across batches, and studies have not proven the value of the compound as with typical allopathic medicine), and are used based on anecdotal rather than scientific evidence.