What test management do you want?

Hi,

I'm Ido and I work at Testuff, an on-demand test management tool. Since we love the testing community and we always want to improve our product, I'm asking you, the real testers out there testing away - what test management do you want? Are there any features that make or break your day? What are the most important aspects for you in a test management tool?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Ido
--
www.testuff.com/blog

Role of tester in limited execution time assigned?

Hi,
I am Manisha...
I have a question related to testers role.

if 100 test cases execution need to finish in 2 days time and all are crucial then what is the role of tester?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Manisha:)
--
www.testuff.com/blog[/QUOTE]

Test management

Do you still manage your test cases and test plans using Excel files?

Zeta Test is a professional, integrated test management environment for Windows and Web that enables you to perform black-box tests, white-box tests, regression tests or change management tests of software applications.

Zeta Test helps you to plan, perform, log, monitor and document the tests, and then to evaluate the test results.

Create and manage your test cases and test plans with Zeta Test. Test your software with test scripts that you created with Zeta Test.

tossy

Hey, I suggest you to try with Test management tool named Zephyr it helps to manage your test cases and test plans easily.